Our last blog post was about our top five books if you are looking for a career change but don’t know where to start. There are also some awesome talks on this that we’ve pulled together for you. Enjoy!
1. First up we have Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love. Elizabeth shares her thoughts on genius and creativity.
2. Our second recommendation is this speech by Steve Jobs. He talks about persuing your dreams and finding opportunities.
3. This TED talk by Emilie Wapnick was recommended to us by one of our community members. We love the positive message!
4. Our fourth recommendation is Sarah Lewis's TED talk on embracing the near win.
5. Finally, we love this surprising TED talk by Susan Colantuono.
We Are All Wonder Women is an international movement for female conservation professionals to be inspired, connected, and empowered to create an authentic, fulfilling and happy career.